Product Manager, Sam Lengerich, walks us through 10 exciting new updates inspired by Montana owners:
1. Blade PURE high-performance airflow system with filtration, Coleman Mach Q-Series Powersaver A/Cs, and heat pump on main A/C.
2. JBL stereo system with fiber optic, RCA, and HDMI hookups, My Zone control—and a new bathroom speaker & 100 watt subwoofer.
3. Upgraded entertainment center, removing glass door that inhibits remote control usage.
4. Removable kitchen spice rack brings purpose to unused space above the microwave.
5. 3.3 c.f. Suburban stove with cast iron grate, backlit knobs indicating when burners are in use, and pan drawer.
6. Upgraded, steel handrails at stairway and exit.
7. Vessel sinks in bath splash less and provides more usable cabinet storage and counter space.
8. Elevated CPAP shelves w/USB & 110v outlet, flexible above-bed lighting
9. The reversible mattress provides soft or firm mattress options
10. Theater seats w/recline, lumbar support, power headrest & power headrest. Replaces heat & massage. Includes single-button reset.
Just another way Keystone RV helps you Camp Better!
KEEP UP WITH ALL THE LATEST PRODUCTS, INNOVATION & FUN FROM KEYSTONE!
LIKE & SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Visit our Website:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
#KeystoneRV #rv #campbetter #rvsolar
About Keystone RV Company
Keystone RV Company is the #1 manufacturer of towable RVs in North America and employs approximately 5,000 people in north central Indiana. Our company is focused on delivering superior product design, industry-leading innovation, built-to-last quality, and human-centered customer service. Keystone offers a wide range of award-winning RVs including single-axle minis, ultra-lightweight travel trailers, luxury travel trailers, fifth wheels, and toy haulers. Our brands include Montana, Montana High Country, Cougar, Alpine, Avalanche, Raptor, Carbonm Fuzion, Impact, Sprinter, Outback, Arcadia, Bullet, Passport, Springdale & Hideout.